Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Seriously Feel like Skipping

Today has been too wonderful.

First of all, hello friends. Sorry that it's been a minute since my last blog but, I caught a free moment and decided to share it with you all. 

I'd like to start off with by saying school is almost out. Summer is sooooooo close I can almost taste it. My "finals week" was basically this week. I had to write two papers and then have two online test and only one actual in class final.  Then it's tanning, road trips, and swimsuits from then on.

i love summer!

Most recently my life has been taken over by Dexter and The Tudors.  They are both Showtime original series and they both equally blow my mind.  Dexter really surprised me.  To sum it up, it follows the life of a man named Dexter Morgan and how he basically is a psycho murderer that only kills victims that had gotten off on murder charges themselves.  So he more or less just takes the law into his own hands. Very intriguing

The Tudors has always been a favorite show of mine. I'm now on season three and was broken hearted when they let go of Anne Boylen from the cast.  The Tudors follows the life of King Henry IIIV of England and what a man slut/lunatic he is.  

And now let's move to the main cause of my neglect to blogging. Work has been a ubber shit show lately. We've been so busy with prom and weddings it almost makes me want to barf just writing about it.  If I never hear the words "I need to get fitted for a tux" again I will die a happy man.

I would just like to take another minute to remind you all that school days are numbered and summer is here in a weeks time... I could fill my head with those thoughts all day, in fact I have been. So I'm going to continue about my business now, and catch you all later.

xoxo bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment