Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear God, is that the Sun???

Hello World!!!

Long time, no blog, I know. So I decided to take advantage of my day off an fill you, equally busy beavers, in about my life. 

Just recently I had finished one of my secret projects.  I actually read the entire Harry Potter book series. I know I'm a total closet HP nerd but, deal with it.  I started this project in October of last year and finished a few weeks ago, so not bad for reading thousands of pages in only six months, right?

Along with that project lets not forget about my New Years resolution. I have been doing very well, If I do say so myself.  The recent movies that I have saw are as followed. Shutter Island, Alice and Wonderland, Up in the Air, and I know there are more but, these box office bits are the only ones that came to mind at the current time.

Along with the movies, if you recall I recently blogged about volunteering for the Nebraska AIDS Project. I just went in today and filled out my paper work. They said that they would like at least a year long commitment to the organization and I, my ladies and gents, don't have much of a problem with that.  And like I promised I'll try to keep you all updated with how that ends up turning out. 

If you are apart of the college world you are just now returning from spring break, and I for one could use another week or two.  I spent some time back in Grand Island with the nugget, my nephew, and the rest of the family, then came back to the 402 area code to work.  I spent my St. Patties day with a good friend and actually made another good friend. We spent the night in style.  Some beverages, card games, a green man, a moose, and then some N64. It was a little slice of heaven if you ask this cat. 

Alright, the plate I was served for this week has quite the load on it. Two papers and a test (I know the week back, right?).  So I think that I should probably try and take a chunk out of this massive platter. I'll try my best to get back on this as soon as possible. 

Until Next Time Bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment